Aside from soaking up some R&R on our vacation we also did some shopping, and eating (of course) in Edgartown and Oaks Bluff. Now, it’s no surprise that I have a weak spot for sugary treats (see here and here) and given that I was on vacation, I let the flood gates open. So between meals, sweet-tooth stops and shopping, here’s my hit list of places not to pass up next time you’re on Martha’s Vineyard.
1. Sweet E’s Cupcakes—I’ve had many cupcakes in my day, these were by far some of the best (especially the S’more flavor)
2. Alchemy—A great spot for dinner, food was incredible (a special thanks to Wiley for suggesting this one!)
3. The Newes—A fun place to grab a good brew at night
4. The Seafood Shanty—Right on the harbor with a fantastic view
5. Murdick’s Fudge—Get the peanut butter chocolate flavor, you won’t be disappointed
6. Florabella—Beach cover ups galore and an entire wall filled with perfumes that you can mix and match
7. Mad Martha’s Ice Cream—I had ‘Lotsa Dough’ and the name doesn’t lie
8. Nochi—Linens, antiques, cashmere, flowers… what more could a girl ask for?
9. Edgartown Books—Cuteness all-around here
10. Morning Glory Farm—Fresh organic produce from the island, homemade pies and maple treats
11. What’s Up Martha—A great resource for finding hot spots on the island, I only wish I had known about it sooner than my last day!
My favorite scent from Florabella
Bensimon Tennies from Nochi
Fudge from Murdick’s
Self Serve Cupcakes at Sweet E’s