With warmer days slowly creeping in, I’ve found myself slightly embarrassed by my pasty, exposed limbs. I’ve never been one to get a deep dark tan, but for a redhead I do pretty well when it comes to getting just a little glow. While I love soaking in some vitamin D, I’m more inclined as of late to protect my skin—thanks to my dermo for freaking me out. So here are some ways I’m faking my sun-kissed skin. See my tips on taking the self-tanner route here.
1. Benefit’s Dallas, $28—A mix of bronzer and blush. It gives that just left the beach flush.
2. Dr. Dennis Gross Glow Pads, $32—These bronzing/exfoliating pads are an easy and fast way to get a sun-kissed glow.
3. Sun Self-Tanner, $18—I’ve been using this brand since college. It’s hands down the best.
4. Nars Body Glow, $59—Smells like hawaii and makes you look like you just came from there too.
5. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder, $50—Has just enough sheer to give a good glow.
6. Trish McEvoy Bronzer Brush #37, $68—I can’t stand how some brushes just don’t work. This one blends bronzer perfectly.
7. Jergens Natural Glow body lotion, $9—The easiest way to keep up a good tan, real or fake. I can’t live without this lotion in the summertime.
8. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, $30—I love putting this on under my powder bronzer just above my cheekbones. It gives a natural looking glow.